Persons, including corporations, partnerships, trustees and bodies of persons carrying on any trade, profession or business in Hong Kong are chargeable to tax on all profits (excluding profits arising from the sale of capital assets) arising in or derived from Hong Kong from such trade, profession or business. Therefore, the commercial entities have to keep the record of its income and expense, to cope with the taxation purpose.
In accordance to the Inland Revenue Ordinance, all HK limited company are required to file with the Profits Tax Return and the financial report to IRD annually. The financial report, must be audited by HKICPA to fulfill the statutory requirements and the application for offshore exemption claims and other internal purpose.
The statutory auditing is comply with the standard and format of the Company Ordinance and HKICPA. We will arrange the financial statement to be audited by the Certified Public Accounts whom does not focus simply on the financial statements of an organization, but also provide specific advice and evaluation and consider the potential risks of the enterprise in operation.
Internal audit is a key driver of effective management control, proactive risk management, good corporate governance and ongoing process improvement. Our comprehensive ranges of internal audit solutions include:
1. Helping organizations develop and implement risk based internal audit methodologies
2. Helping carry out risk assessment evaluation and testing
3. Advising on the establishment of robust internal control system
4. Providing specialized additional resource to in-house internal audit departments
5. Liaising with external auditors in relation to their annual statutory audit procedures
In order to reduce the time cost in handling the general corporate administrative stuffs, Keylord keen to provide one-stop services to our prestige clients. Nowadays, most of the SMEs will assign the accounting and bookkeeping services to the professional agency, it is not only save costs but also ensure compliance with accounting standards. In addition, such outsource service also helps to improve business management and profitability through professional analysis and suggestions made based on relevant information. It enable client to focus on their core business development as well as saving operational costs.
Nowadays, most of the SMEs will assign the accounting and bookkeeping services to the professional agency, it is not only save costs but also ensure compliance with accounting standards. In addition, such outsource service also helps to improve business management and profitability through professional analysis and suggestions made based on relevant information. It enable client to focus on their core business development as well as saving operational costs.
1. Able to access external accounting expertise anytime
2. No influence in the accounting staff turnover
3. Free-up management time cost on administrative tasks handling
4. More concentrate on higher-level management decision
5. Highly confidential to internal staff of company’s financial information, such as payroll data
6. Better performance through use of professional service firm
Keylord provides a full range of computerized accounting and bookkeeping services for the companies who look for a set of timely and accurate financial statements. Our accounting services including:
1. Provide full set accounts on monthly, quarterly or year basic
2. Group consolidation and preparation of annual report
3. Prepare financial reporting packages for management
4. Bank and other account reconciliation and audit schedules
5. Payroll services
6. General account filing,
7. Preparation and process control
8. Payroll services